Just curious

jbrock98

Reaction score
I've noticed that a lot of people talk about the home screens and needing more than the three stock ones, I'm just curious what is everyone putting on all these screens? I'm having trouble filling up the three i have stock lol and I plan on rooting and I'm gonna have more screens plus I'm running helix 2 already so hearing what everyone has might help me fill up mine

KevinJ

Reaction score
I've often been curious about that as well. Granted, I don't use my phone as the be-all and end-all of my existence, but I don't even have one screen filled 50%.

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
well, it all depends on your personal style, some people like to organize their apps by type, such as games, tools, fun/showoff apps. some people put widgets on there. such as facebook, weather bug, beautiful widgets.

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like to have 7 screens because I like things to be clean looking and I like to donate each screen for a specific purpose

Calendar<>News<>Social<>HOME<>Music<>Media<> Utility's

mike_kauble

Reaction score
I use BB and use all 5 screens.

Between the shortcuts and the widgets (Pandora, Touchdown, Weather, etc) I have a really nice and functional phone.

JCo352

Reaction score
I have 5 screens, and mainly use widgets I only have 6 apps on my middle screen.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
...and don't forget direct dial, direct message, bookmarks and the various other shortcuts. Longpress

MrsWinans07

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to all this and just wondering what your talking about? I don't understand a lot of things on this website.

Last edited:
R

Romple

I try to organize screens by type.

Center one has clock and commonly used apps and quick utility widgets like sound on/off
Left has all my games.
Right one is all music/pandora and music type apps like lyrics, guitar tuner, etc...
Far right is unused, usually use it to experiment with new widgets.
Far left is some less used widgets like stock power/sound/bluetooth/etc widget and some other crap.

Hello I'm new to all this and just wondering what your talking about? I don't understand a lot of things on this website.

You know how you can swipe left and right to access three different screens, or areas to place widgets/icons? Some people use "home replacement" apps like Helix or Home++ that allow you to have 5 or 7 or maybe more of these screens. So he's asking what we fill them up with.

ricks

Reaction score
well, it all depends on your personal style, some people like to organize their apps by type, such as games, tools, fun/showoff apps. some people put widgets on there. such as facebook, weather bug, beautiful widgets.

battlefield 2 is the best. Im on xbox