Just checking in

WRXtra

Reaction score
Hello all I've had my droid for a week now and absolutely love it. I've been lurking around here for about a week too and thought id go ahead and say hi and say I love the forums, very user friendly and has really helped with a few issues I've had setting up my phone.

Keep up the good work fellas.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello all I've had my droid for a week now and absolutely love it. I've been lurking around here for about a week too and thought id go ahead and say hi and say I love the forums, very user friendly and has really helped with a few issues I've had setting up my phone.

Keep up the good work fellas.

:welcome: to the forum. Glad you found it useful already. And don't be afraid to come out of the shadows, we can always use good contributors around here.

OP
WRXtra

WRXtra

Reaction score
Being an active member of many car forums I'm no stranger to the way forums work and this one is very easy to navigate and was instantly bookmarked on my phone. This is however the first forums I've been a member of that let's you tag threads for easy searching, after singing up I found the answer to both questions in less than 5 min. Now of only others knew the joys of the search button ;)

I do have an ongoing issue with my phone that if I don't find the answer through searching ill be poating up in the propper section.