Just changed

qkpony

Reaction score
Well I have been on Verizon since I owned my own computer store and sold Verizon service. So about 7 years but I switched to Sprint yesterday, it was a money thing. LOL. My question is I got the EVO 4 g will miui ever work with this phone? I have been a donater to the project while jam was still involved so input would be great thanks. P.s so my og Droid is now for games for the kids. Unless someone needs it.

Sent from my PC36100 using DroidForums

Zepius

Reaction score
Well I have been on Verizon since I owned my own computer store and sold Verizon service. So about 7 years but I switched to Sprint yesterday, it was a money thing. LOL. My question is I got the EVO 4 g will miui ever work with this phone? I have been a donater to the project while jam was still involved so input would be great thanks. P.s so my og Droid is now for games for the kids. Unless someone needs it.

i'm pretty sure someone did a port for the evg 4g.

[ROM][AOSP MIUI][GodFather of MIUI on XDA 6|10][Official MIUI.US Release 1.6.10] - xda-developers

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
qkpony,
There already is a port for the evo 4g and you can even get it on Rom Manager. Other download options available here: MIUI.us UNITED WORLDWIDE - ROM Downloads

Forum for discussion on Miui for evo 4g is here: HTC Evo 4G

You can also come to #miui-us on freenode (irc) for real time support. There are several evo users there.

OP
qkpony

qkpony

Reaction score
Thanks guys going to try it tonight. I am now using kingdoms Rom from ifectedroms.com very cool