Just Bought My Droid

rozimay

Reaction score
I just bought a new Droid and have never used a SmartPhone before. I think I am going to have a long learning curve. Not too much information is in the users manual that comes with the phone. I am trying to figure out how to use the @ sign over the "s". Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Rozimay

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just bought a new Droid and have never used a SmartPhone before. I think I am going to have a long learning curve. Not too much information is in the users manual that comes with the phone. I am trying to figure out how to use the @ sign over the "s". Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Rozimay

Welcome aboard, rozmay! What keyboard are you looking at? One the pull out keyboard the @ is on the bottom row third key from the left. On the onscreen keyboard the @ you have to hit the ?123 key in the lower left corner of the keyboard to get to the numbers and punctuation and the ABC key to get back again. Does that help?

The best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself!

Full Motorola Droid User Guide
Enjoy your new toy! :welcome:

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Thanks,
Rozimay

my @ sign isnt over the S, but theres an alt button to get the other things on the keys

Pokebreaker

Reaction score
Welcome, the learning curve won't be as steep as you think when it comes to the phone itself. Now when it comes to modding and the stuff on this site, yeah that can get very steep. You'll get the hang of it though.