1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just Bought My Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by rozimay, Apr 10, 2010.

1. rozimay

rozimay New Member

I just bought a new Droid and have never used a SmartPhone before. I think I am going to have a long learning curve. Not too much information is in the users manual that comes with the phone. I am trying to figure out how to use the @ sign over the "s". Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Rozimay
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome aboard, rozmay! What keyboard are you looking at? One the pull out keyboard the @ is on the bottom row third key from the left. On the onscreen keyboard the @ you have to hit the ?123 key in the lower left corner of the keyboard to get to the numbers and punctuation and the ABC key to get back again. Does that help?

The best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself!

Full Motorola Droid User Guide
    Enjoy your new toy! :welcome:

3. crackedvenom

crackedvenom New Member

my @ sign isnt over the S, but theres an alt button to get the other things on the keys
  4. idulfingz

idulfingz New Member

different every week, you would have to ask
    welcome to the site and congrats on getting a droid, if there is anything you need to know your in the right place :welcome:
  5. Pokebreaker

Pokebreaker New Member

Welcome, the learning curve won't be as steep as you think when it comes to the phone itself. Now when it comes to modding and the stuff on this site, yeah that can get very steep. You'll get the hang of it though.
  6. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

Welcome to the forums :blackdroid::greendroid::reddroid: