Just bought HP touchpad for $100

barski

Reaction score
I just called barnesandnoble, they are currently reviewing their inventory because of such high demand over the weekend. The guy I spoke with said we should receive an e-mail either tonight or tomorrow morning informing us if our orders can be full-filled.

Fingers are crossed.

grinchy

Reaction score
DENIED!!!!

Dear Valued Customer,
We are writing to you regarding your recent Barnes & Noble order for "HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory".
Due to unexpected customer demand for this item, our inventory was depleted prior to your order being processed so we are unable to fulfill this item as requested. Consequently, we have canceled your order and you will not be billed for this amount.
You may see an authorization on your credit or debit card for the order, but please be assured you will not be charged. The authorization will be released in accordance with your bank's policies.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Sincerely,
Barnes & Noble
Customer Service

Dwyndal

Reaction score
I just called barnesandnoble, they are currently reviewing their inventory because of such high demand over the weekend. The guy I spoke with said we should receive an e-mail either tonight or tomorrow morning informing us if our orders can be full-filled.

Fingers are crossed.

I have seen two people get a declined and order canceled

Natey2

Reaction score
Maybe I am missing something...

I see 7" Android tablets for under $150 and 10" Android tablets for under $200.

Why buy a WebOS touchpad for $150?

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Cuz unlike those android tablets, this one is gettin supposrt e en after liquidation by ANDROID DEVELOPERS. And it haves much better specs then some android tablets

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

barski

Reaction score

9.7" 16GB for $100 is a better deal. Plus the specs are pretty good. The biggest reason for me is devs are working on porting android to it. :D

Sent from my DROIDX

Crushr1

Reaction score
I just received my order cancellation email from B&N. :( I order 1 16GB Touchpad last night about 12:30am EDT. Not sure how early on Sunday that orders placed with them are being fulfilled, if any at all.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering, when did u place the order?

I have yet to hear back from B&N. Shoot, I've ordered 15 tablets.

DENIED!!!!

Dear Valued Customer,
We are writing to you regarding your recent Barnes & Noble order for "HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory".
Due to unexpected customer demand for this item, our inventory was depleted prior to your order being processed so we are unable to fulfill this item as requested. Consequently, we have canceled your order and you will not be billed for this amount.
You may see an authorization on your credit or debit card for the order, but please be assured you will not be charged. The authorization will be released in accordance with your bank's policies.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Sincerely,
Barnes & Noble
Customer Service

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Just ordered mine from a site I heard of. Manged to get one as their site is being shut down constantly due to the amount of orders. Total for a 32gb is 176 with shipping and taxes

Reaction score
Did u get any shipping confirmation from B&N?
Normally, they send u 2nd e-mail to confirm it.

Just ordered mine from a site I heard of. Manged to get one as their site is being shut down constantly due to the amount of orders. Total for a 32gb is 176 with shipping and taxes

nerdkill

Reaction score
This is the best luck you guys are going to have. HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet: 16GB $100, 32GB $150 + Free shipping - Slickdeals.net and HP webOS - High connectivity, stability and security | HP® Official Site | U.S. . Check out the amount of views and replies to that thread, it was insane watching it go. I spent an entire day trying to get these things, was able to get in a line at BB (with people fighting each other) and get 1. I have one ordered from HP and another from an amazon 3rd party that is apparently sending out cancellation notices.