jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Can we post links?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Getting clarification on that. I don't think it'll be an issue but will post a final decision asap.

end of line...

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
So no luck today. Sorry man.....I bet HP wish they sold 1/4 this well before all this. If they only knew the Android world would gobble them up lol

end of line...

Oh well! Tried 6 to 8 stores. Amazon has them but not at the reduced price.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Funny. There was a Cambridge area Best Buy that on Google, actually listed the pads as "In stock". My reaction:
twitch.gif

How?

Byakushiki

Reaction score
I can see people lining outside of them in the morning then probably. *gets out binoculars and looks outside* Oh god.

OP
C

cobjones

Reaction score
I'm open to paying 20% over sale price if anyone has an extra one and willing to share with a fellow techie...

Keep checking hp.com not just home, but check home and small business website. They had them earlier today. I bought two more at noon today.

Sent from Cyanodroid 2

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
My finger is in pain from the refresh button...

Edit: just ordered one on the Barnes & Noble website, hopefully it will go through.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Haha same here! seem to be all out all over.

Damn smartphones and beer , meanwhile I decided to spend the rest of the day by going to a party with some friends but I constantly kept an eye on the http://slickdeals.net thread about HP Touchpad and I was ordering every half an hour from the online stores posted over there , now I got home and checked my account , i have over $16000 on hold on only one card , I ordered 42 Touchpads from OnSale , 42 16GB and 32 GB from Barnes and Nobles , over 50 from other various sites . One thing is certain , beer and smartphones don't mix , if all those will ship I'll open my own eBay store

HavoC

Reaction score
Edit: replied to a post from a few hours ago, realized it was now pages back, and my reply was irrelevant lol. changed to avoid confusion, mods feel free to delete.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums