Just bought HP touchpad for $100

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
found one on amazon for 99, I wonder how long they will stay at this price. I am hesitant to buy now in fear that there may never be a fully working port.

edit: scratch that, bought it anyway, 99 bucks for a nice tab was too good to pass up, didn't want to miss out on the deal.

I think you will be surprised be webOS. They really should have given it a fair shake. But yes for $100-150, you can pass it up. Its definately got the hardware, just needs some support. If Android gets running on this it will be so sweet.
With that being said I say give webOS a try. I've come to like it after a couple days, and relearning how to do things. But there are just no real good apps for this thing, which is a shame.

end of line...

Insidious

Reaction score
Question here. I'm planning on picking up a touchpad for 100 bucks tomorrow. Are they $100 at walmart?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Question here. I'm planning on picking up a touchpad for 100 bucks tomorrow. Are they $100 at walmart?

yes so long as they are still in stock. best buy also has them for the same price. Any retail store that may sell them should all be 100 for the 16gb and 150 for the 32gb.

markwebb

Reaction score

Good luck finding one at Walmart. Best bet is to try hp website: notification page says more are coming. Also, keep checking Amazon as they come and go hourly!

Insidious

Reaction score
I saw them at walmart today but I didn't have my money with me :/

JWellington

Reaction score
It means they'll bring Android to a piece of hardware that originally brought something else . In this case that something else is web os.

Swyped from my DROIDX from Tapatalk.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Hopefully a CM7 base works out. As for the fact I didn't disclose where I got my link from, it's from a slightly (really understated) shady Chinese website. Do I need to say anymore? :laugh: