Just bought a Thunderbolt for $179 out the door!! :D

evereddie

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on the Amazon deal. It felt right and think it is a pretty good savings. I hope, I hope, I hope.....
Like has been said, can go back and fix anything that is astray.

Purgatoiry

Reaction score
Gah....as much as i'd LOVE to get my TB tomorrow, saving 150$ i just can't pass up. Guess i'll spend some of that savings on some guinness for tomorrow.

Hojimoto

Reaction score
Put in my order for the $179 Thunderbolt on Amazon. During the checkout process I got a statement saying that Amazon was passing along a $250 credit from Verizon to me for the early purchase. (Which I assume is what lets them sell it to me for $179 :D )

I'm hoping that they honor the purchase, but for now, don't see a reason why they wouldn't.

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Gah....as much as i'd LOVE to get my TB tomorrow, saving 150$ i just can't pass up. Guess i'll spend some of that savings on some guinness for tomorrow.

Haha my thoughts exactly!!! Maybe some Jameson shots and Irish car bombs as well!!!

lockman

Reaction score

Haha my thoughts exactly!!! Maybe some Jameson shots and Irish car bombs as well!!!

Guinness is in the fridge, Jameson's on the counter, and two crock pots full of corned beef and cabbage!

mkjellgren

Reaction score

Guinness is in the fridge, Jameson's on the counter, and two crock pots full of corned beef and cabbage!

Add a t'bolt to the mix and you've got a hell of a AWESOME day on your hands!!

alboboy10

Reaction score
Is everyone ordering through Amazon?
I don't have an upgrade, I'm going to transfer an upgrade from my family to use it...I'm a little worried about doing things over the internet though. How can amazon sell this phone so much cheaper?

alboboy10

Reaction score
Idk about that, they removed my seller's account for no reason whatsoever...when I asked them what the reason was, they told me, "we can't say"

They did the same to my friend, my gf, and everyone I know lol.

tubemonkey

Reaction score
Does Amazon honor NE2? I went through all the steps up to the final page and didn't see it applied. Offices are closed, so I can't ask directly.

tubemonkey

Reaction score
Idk about that, they removed my seller's account for no reason whatsoever...when I asked them what the reason was, they told me, "we can't say"

They did the same to my friend, my gf, and everyone I know lol.

Are you guys a crime family? You should make them an offer they can't refuse. ;)

Fedz84

Reaction score
prob a dumb question but never ordered online before. if you buy from amazon when you get the phone will you be charged to activate it?
Also do you still get verizons 1 year warranty on the device?