1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just bought a Note 2...

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by Black05Hemi, May 14, 2013.

1. Black05Hemi

Black05Hemi New Member

Well, after my not-so-great experience with the S3 (signal issues/dropped calls), I swore I would never buy another Samsung phone...Guess I lied...The Note 2 is huge, and it intrigues me...I like big screens, so we'll see if it annoys me or thrills me. Bought it off eBay, so won't have it till the end of the week. I really don't dislike my Maxx HD, I just get bored every few months. Anyway, I've done alot of reading on the Note 2, and don't think i've read where one person didn't like the phone. That impresses me.
  2. bkdodger

bkdodger Super Moderator Staff Member

Congrats on the phone.. I'm thinking you will be happy.. Plenty good things about this phone...

Noted 2x- beta testing
  3. Black05Hemi

Black05Hemi New Member

Thanks for the reply bkdodger, i'm excited to try something different...
Search tags for this page

i just bought a samsung galaxy note 2

i just bought my note 2

just bought my note 2

just bought note 2

note 2 forum