1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just a Thanks for everyone here

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by MyBoondockSaint, Jun 19, 2011.

1. MyBoondockSaint

MyBoondockSaint New Member

I just wanted to thank everyone here for all the useful information they posted. I was hesitant to root my phone for fear of bricking it. But after reading posts on here and watching videos on youtube I had absolutely no problem rooting it and changing my roms around. Without your help I couldn't have been able to do it and I appreciate everyone's input.
  2. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Rescue Squad

I will second this thank you to everyone on this forum. I have learned so much by following this forum from the time I first rooted my og droid to choosing and getting the most out of apps to now making a decision on my next phone. The help, tips, advice, information, and support is fantastic. The android community is a great one!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums