Just a Question out of Curiosity

billyfj

Reaction score
Just a Question out of Curiosity about Justice and CM7

I am currently on Justice on the DroidX. Does anyone know if you can flash CM7 without having to SBF? and if you can, is it just a simple DL and flash or are there different steps? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can. I went from Justice to CM7.

CM74DX

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just download in the toolbox, rename the file with a .zip at the end, boot into recovery, wipe data, cache and dalvik cache, then flash. After that's done, just reboot and you're good!

CM74DX

OP
billyfj

billyfj

Reaction score
Just download in the toolbox, rename the file with a .zip at the end, boot into recovery, wipe data, cache and dalvik cache, then flash. After that's done, just reboot and you're good!

CM74DX

If your referring to the Liberty Toolbox? I have never seen CM7 in the Toolbox. I am probably misunderstanding you, been a long day. I just thought I might try CM7, since I finally broke down and did a SBF to install Justice. I had been on LGB and AOSP before

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry. I must have misread your post. Like you said, its been a long day.

Download the latest nightly (should be 32), the Gapps zip (Google Apps so you can sign into your Google account and use the market), and the all in one fix for the camera/torch/battery. There is also a GPS fix that you can download and flash.

Go into Clockwork and wipe data, cache and dalvik cache. Then flash the CM7 zip. After that, flash the Gapps and All in one zips. Then reboot and you are good.

Sorry about the confusion and let me know if I need to clarify. Good luck.

CM74DX

Last edited:
OP
billyfj

billyfj

Reaction score
I am so sorry. I must have misread your post. Like you said, its been a long day.

Download the latest nightly (should be 32), the Gapps zip (Google Apps so you can sign into your Google account and use the market), and the all in one fix for the camera/torch/battery. There is also a GPS fix that you can download and flash.

Go into Clockwork and wipe data, cache and dalvik cache. Then flash the CM7 zip. After that, flash the Gapps and All in one zips. Then reboot and you are good.

Sorry about the confusion and let me know if I need to clarify. Good luck.

CM74DX

Thanks for the help