just a few questions

slvrback

Reaction score
1. i installed my 2g memory card to get my old pics and it indicated it was down loading.i even looked through them before switching cards. when i switched back to my original card i had nothing, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET THE PICS.

2. my son tried to pruchased the game HOMERUN BATTLE 3D, we have been n playing the free trial and just love this game.it said purchased, went to install it and it keeps saying UNSUCCESFULL i turned it off, took out the battery n even tried to rebuy the game and it keeps saying the same thing. WHAT SHOULD I DO??

3. i keep hearing that my voice sounds muffled. ive never heard this w any other phone so i l know its not me.. what should i do..\
4. on last thing.. i cant figure out how to forward a funny text/pic when i get one to my friends.

i know this might be some basic things for some guys but ive just moved into the smart phone world so please be easy w/ me..

Last edited:

eliassami5

Reaction score
1. i installed my 2g memory card to get my old pics and it indicated it was down loading.i even looked through them before switching cards. when i switched back to my original card i had nothing, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET THE PICS.

2. my son tried to pruchased the game HOMERUN BATTLE 3D, we have been n playing the free trial and just love this game.it said purchased, went to install it and it keeps saying UNSUCCESFULL i turned it off, took out the battery n even tried to rebuy the game and it keeps saying the same thing. WHAT SHOULD I DO??

3. i keep hearing that my voice sounds muffled. ive never heard this w any other phone so i l know its not me.. what should i do..

1. Pictures are not stored on the phone, everything is stored in the 16g SD card, if you want the pictures on the 16g card you will need to transfer the pics from the 2g card onto a computer then transfer them onto the DROIDs SD card.

2. Thats the game developers problem, you will need to contact them.

3. The DROID has to be held a certain way or else your voice will not be heard clearly on the other line, if you have a case on your phone it might be covering up the sound canceling mic on the back of the phone which would cause a muffled sound.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
1.Put in 2g card in phone. Copy pix to computer. Put in original card. Copy pix from computer to phone.

2.So you can download it, but it breaks while installing? Go to the developer's web site to get help.

3. Reboot every 3 days at least, try losing your case, speak into the mic, hold the phone differently, make sure no resource hogs are running--like task killers, home replacement apps, any app that runs on startup.

4.Try long-pressing on the message to get a menu.