Just a few general questions

Feanux

Reaction score
Obligatory first post comment inc.

Hi, first post guys, just had a few questions about my Droid.

First off, when im texting, is there a way to create a new line? I had that it just keeps going and going.

Anyway to stop the Enter button on the physical keyboard from sending the text?

Anyway to stop the text from sending if in fact I do accidentally press the Enter button mid text?

Umm I think thats all for now, thanks guys/gals.

Tekmazter

Reaction score
First off, when im texting, is there a way to create a new line? I had that it just keeps going and going. ---Don't think so. Texts are limited to only so many characters anyway and there's NO formatting when the user receives them.

Anyway to stop the Enter button on the physical keyboard from sending the text? ---I could have sworn this is being fixed in an upcoming update. I might be wrong though

Anyway to stop the text from sending if in fact I do accidentally press the Enter button mid text? ---No idea on this one. There's no Outbox or cancel feature I'm aware of which would allow you to prevent a message from being sent.

brandon4256

Reaction score
download and use handcent as your messaging app. it should solve the majority of your issues.

First off, when im texting, is there a way to create a new line? I had that it just keeps going and going.

Anyway to stop the text from sending if in fact I do accidentally press the Enter button mid text?

ChalmersP

Reaction score

I just tried all of those, and now im wondering the same thing!!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely download Handcent. Improves messaging big time. Totally customizable. Just remember to disable notifications in the native messaging!

LordKastle

Reaction score
Cant you just hold enter or press shift enter so it doesn't send and goes to the line beneath?

OP
F

Feanux

Reaction score
Wow thanks for all the fast responses, never been on a forum with that quick of a response.

Downloaded Handcent, fixed the problem, works great.

Thanks again :]