Just a Beginner

droidbunny

Reaction score
...and Canadian, eh?
Had my Milestone (what they call the Motorola Droid here in the Great White North) less than one week. First smartphone for me ever. Tried to resist but had to finally give in. Had to choose between iPhone and Droid (big Apple household here).
Still trying to figure out some features, but having fun with it. Signed up for one-hour training at provider's store. Assume that will hasten learning curve.
Now, need to figure out this site and see if y'all can help me too.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
good luck. hope you enjoy your new phone as much as we all love ours.. you will learn a lot on this site.. some stuff that Verizon does not even want you to know about:icon_eek:.. o well.. welcome to the forums. have any questions just let anyone know they will do there best to answer it:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
...and Canadian, eh?
Had my Milestone (what they call the Motorola Droid here in the Great White North) less than one week. First smartphone for me ever. Tried to resist but had to finally give in. Had to choose between iPhone and Droid (big Apple household here).
Still trying to figure out some features, but having fun with it. Signed up for one-hour training at provider's store. Assume that will hasten learning curve.
Now, need to figure out this site and see if y'all can help me too.

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Here's a little something to help you out a bit.

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...tatic-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

OP
D

droidbunny

Reaction score
thanks for friendly welcome note. just what I needed to feel I got to the right place for help!:greendroid:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, droidbunny! As with everything else, the best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! Enjoy your new toy!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome: