1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Juice Defender

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by callawassi, Dec 27, 2011.

1. callawassi

callawassi New Member

Has anyone downloaded "Juice Defender"?. I was wondering if this app would be applicable for ICS and, if so, what should be enabled/disabled? Since battery life is so critical I thought this might be a "must have" app.
  2. bozidar0

bozidar0 New Member

Do not leave home with out Juice Defender, and Ultimate Juice! I get over 26 hours of moderate use with this app (including an extended battery, and brightness on 30%). Just make sure you have it toggle data on and off for you, and set it so the applications that need data turn it on in Triggers > Configure > Configure Apps > and choose which apps need data. Also use the Night mode to turn airplane mode on in Schedules > Night > enabled > and under it a ways will be Options and choose airplane.
  3. callawassi

callawassi New Member

Thank you bozidar0. I will take your advice. I have LightFlow installed with hours at night into early morning to stay asleep. Also activated is option to be notified when Airplane mode is on/off. Should I make any changes to LightFlow?
  4. GreenSnow

GreenSnow New Member

In my experience with JD I found that my battery was actually better without, I believe this to be due to JD was closing down auto-start programs, in turn causing the cpu to cycle more often using more battery. I will say that I am rooted and have de-bloated so have little to none auto start programs. So I uninstalled it, I also set my email/data to sleep at night and only sync every hour (through stock settings), another big juice eater.

Just ones experience/opinion

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  5. cebosound

cebosound New Member

Will this app work if not rooted?
  6. catfisher

catfisher New Member

Yes it will work without root. I have used it for well over on year on my X and now the Nexus. I love this program.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  7. cebosound

cebosound New Member

cool. thank you.
  8. catfisher

catfisher New Member

Anytime man, glad to help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
galaxy s4 stock email and juice defender ultimate

juice defender crash on ice cream sandwich

juice defender forum