Juice defender

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by geoffwhite18, Nov 20, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. geoffwhite18

geoffwhite18 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok. I'm sure there is a thred, or lots of threds, about juice defender, but I didn't know about it until two days ago. I have the extended battery that usually lasts about two days and ends up at 30 percent by the end of the second day. I installed juice defender, and am now on 48 hours of phone use, and the battery is at 80 percent. HUGE difference.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. bluezdawg

bluezdawg Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Are you using free or paid version? What settings? Pretty good battery performance you are claiming!

3. geoffwhite18

geoffwhite18 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Its the free version and its set at aggressive. I don't use my phone as much as some people, but my battery life has doubled.

4. 69copo

69copo Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I to am using the free JD app and have noticed a difference but no as much as you are claiming. It might be because I don't have the extended battery yet. But I have JD set to aggressive with a threshold. I'm also using ZDBox and its set to kill apps when the screen locks (after 2min.) Of course if I could maintain 4G or even 3G I'm sure it would effect things quite differently I'm sure.
  5. bluezdawg

bluezdawg Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Loaded Juice Defender (free) over the weekend. Using default settings. Have extended battery. Unplugged from charger at 5:30 this morning. On Facebook, Droid Forums, read news pages, streamed a couple of NPR news audion clips,
    watched 2 five minute video clips, two 30+ minute conference calls, listened to two hours music at gym. Battery still at 70%. Very pleased with improvement. Usually at about 20% by now.

6. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Ratings:
    +49
    I'm going to give it another chance. I had Juice Defender Ultimate (paid) when I first got my OD Droid. Although it said I was getting 2X the battery life, the battery ran out the same time it did without JD. I re-installed it a few months ago with the same result.

Now it's installed on my Bionic and I'll give it a few days to work its magic.
Search tags for this page
juice defender e zd box

juice defender vs zdbox

zd box or juice defender
zdbox vs jucie defense
zdbox vs juice defense