Juice Defender Ultimate?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love it!
Only thing I don't like (and since I'm not a big texter "usually"), is the delay from getting your texts. The delay is adjustable though.

Highly recommend this app!

OP
WsW-WYATT-EARP
Reaction score
Thanks Jim for the reply. I got the standard app last night about 21 hours ago I took my dx off charge. Still at 20% right now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

Daali

Reaction score
Thanks Jim for the reply. I got the standard app last night about 21 hours ago I took my dx off charge. Still at 20% right now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

I need to revisit the app, but here is my thought.

I bought it and it worked great with some data connectivity "annoyances"(it was working as intended). I did have 35% better battery.

Once I undervolted, I changed my battery mode to Maximum, and did some of the other tweaks in that massive battery thread here. When the screen is off, I run at 300MHz via SetCPU. My data connectivity is updating as per the battery manager Maximum, but the connectivity is seamless to me. I am getting close to 24~30 hours to get to 15%.

I need to try it again, and tweak it better, since I would like more with the seamless data.

Daali

Reaction score
When the screen is off, I run at 300MHz via SetCPU.
did you know the phone throttles cpu speed on it own without the need for 3rd party app?

Yes Sir I did, but I do not know if it sets it at 300MHz static while the screen is off. I also have 2 other profiles that I do not know if the phone does it stock:
batttery < 15% = 300MHz
Battery temp >45C = 300MHz

If it does, then I can lose another process!!! that would be awesome.