JRummy's Remix v0.6 - CyanMod 6.0.6.1

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
Aborted again......... :( . I must be doing something wrong.

Or, looking at the above posts, I might not be doing anything wrong and there are file problems.

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score

JCo352

Reaction score
It worked for me last night thats weird. I used the Cyan theme. I went back to 5.0.5.7 though.

why did you go back?

Because I like doing it the update.zip method, and I am retarded. I thought the update.zip had the overclock kernel in it already, and it doesn't. But it is very nice, I'm going to try again when the overclock kernel is included.

NM, I am truly slow in the head, lol. The overclock kernel was in there, I just forgot to autodetect speeds. derrr

Isaiah

Reaction score
Hey jrummy, I used this script: lwpprashboot (cyanogen boot animation lwp), thinking it would make the boot animation my livewallpaper. Instead now my boot animation is just the big read eye. How do i get the cyanogen boot screen back? thanks

(i've tried wiping and reinstalling the rom atleast three times, i even tried going back to my .5 backup and then going to v.6. Helpp?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey jrummy, I used this script: lwpprashboot (cyanogen boot animation lwp), thinking it would make the boot animation my livewallpaper. Instead now my boot animation is just the big read eye. How do i get the cyanogen boot screen back? thanks

(i've tried wiping and reinstalling the rom atleast three times, i even tried going back to my .5 backup and then going to v.6. Helpp?

It wasn't the script.. I just noticed two things..

I wrote the prashboot script wrong and I put the original boot animation in the blue theme.

Edit: If you want the boot animation pull it out from another theme and place in on the root of your sdcard and then run the script switchba
If you want the prash boot lwp go into your goodies folder and change the folder name to lwpnexusboot instead of lwpprashboot

I am also uploading again thanks to xfireguru.

Last edited:

Isaiah

Reaction score

It wasn't the script.. I just noticed two things..

I wrote the prashboot script wrong and I put the original boot animation in the blue theme.

Is there anything i can do to fix it? is there someplace i can get the can get the cyanogen boot animation .zip and just use the switch boot animation script to fix it?

also when i try to run the script to add handcent, it says it was added, then displays an error; "unterminated quoted string" and i can't find handcent in the app launcher. Thanks so much, keep up the good work!

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I have the remix .5 and I just installed yesterday and love it what is the biggest change in .6. Thanks

bluestudy4

Reaction score
I'm having a problem enabling jit. If I run the enablejit script from terminal, it gives me a string of cp errors, most along the lines of not enough space. But then I lose all super user rights and have to resort to my backup. I've tried using the app from the market, and that leaves me stuck at the Motorola M. I'm running the cyan themed 6.1 and just left 5.0.5.3, which I had jit enabled on. But yes, I did a full data and cache wipe... twice. Lol. But any help would be appreciated.

Manigma77

Reaction score
has anyone got the compact launcher working? if so, Which one is is, Helix, Helix2, Home, launcher

tlippert

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck with the mirrors this afternoon, since the link came back up?

Just installed the Cyan theme...it seems to be rockin...thanks

Quick question...will Helix 2 work or will I have FC issues..just wondering I hate to leave launcher 2 but I love the short cuts at the bottom of Helix 2