JRummy's Remix v0.6 - CyanMod 6.0.6.1

bodean

Reaction score
So if we have Cyanogen's latest ROM on our phone, just download your file and install?
You mentioned we don't need to wipe data...............do we still need to wipe cache partition?

Also, any ETA when it will be on ROM manager?

Siel

Reaction score
Does the update.zip format system? I can do it a via adb but I was just wondering. I'm coming from ultimate droid 9 and I have always had better luck formatting the sytem.

trumpet444

Reaction score
any way to get the custom wifi/gps/bluetooth etc widget back on homescreen? i dont see it under widgets menu

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
Downloaded "green" - 1st try - aborted...... Guess I'll give it another go. I think I will download the rom again to make sure it was all there. Using ROM Manager - placed zipped folder on the sd card and let 're rip.

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
I am thinking the green is not right. Downloading blue. I tried green 3 times. Once with wipe, once without wipe and once re-download of green and no wipe. Aborted all 3 times. Just got the blue finished. I am going to put it on sd and try that one without wiping.

Isaiah

Reaction score
when i use the script to add handcent it doesn't seem to work... :-(

xfireguru

Reaction score
I'm currently having issues with the zip downloads being corrupt. For now I'll blame the computers at work and I'll try again when I get home.