JRummy's Remix Rom CyanMod 5.0.5-V0.1 (3-21-2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stlcity

Reaction score
No, I accidently uploaded the one I disabled for jit. If you want it enabled adb pull the build.prop or use root explorer (long press, then select open in text editor) and go to the very bottom line. Then change dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:fast to dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit. If you want to disable it reverse the process. Does this help?

Thanks buddy. After I change I just save and its done?

You got it :)

Thanks Bro. Got it working. Smooth and fast. Love the ROM. Keep up the good work. Linpack scores in 14's :icon_ banana:

One question for you: what is the easy way to change the battery color and icons on the notification bar? I liked the ese blue theme that Marty developed. Had it running with Pete's BB0.9. Tried to apply it here and could not get it to boot. No biggie...

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quick question....If it says (removes Wireless Tether from system apps), does this uninstall it from the phone or move it etc? Just curious.....

I have rm'ed the other apps using the scripts through TE but i have not done any that say remove from system/apps since i dont know the exact result of this...?

funk1

Reaction score
thanks stlcity for your help,but I have been doing just what you said. I just went back through those same steps, and still getting error 21...space in the file name.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Quick question....If it says (removes Wireless Tether from system apps), does this uninstall it from the phone or move it etc? Just curious.....

I have rm'ed the other apps using the scripts through TE but i have not done any that say remove from system/apps since i dont know the exact result of this...?

It removes it like any ohter remove script I posted. I only wrote removes from system apps on the applications you can install regularly.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks stlcity for your help,but I have been doing just what you said. I just went back through those same steps, and still getting error 21...space in the file name.

Are you trying to install the rom or a kernal?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
quick question....if it says (removes wireless tether from system apps), does this uninstall it from the phone or move it etc? Just curious.....

i have rm'ed the other apps using the scripts through te but i have not done any that say remove from system/apps since i dont know the exact result of this...?

it removes it like any ohter remove script i posted. I only wrote removes from system apps on the applications you can install regularly.

ok i c....thanx

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Another thing i have noticed is the 'Latitude' widget never shows anything in it....it has the location at the top of it but in the display its just blank? any1 know why, i think that would be an awesome widget if i could get it to work?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks buddy. After I change I just save and its done?

You got it :)

Thanks Bro. Got it working. Smooth and fast. Love the ROM. Keep up the good work. Linpack scores in 14's :icon_ banana:

One question for you: what is the easy way to change the battery color and icons on the notification bar? I liked the ese blue theme that Marty developed. Had it running with Pete's BB0.9. Tried to apply it here and could not get it to boot. No biggie...

I am working on a modified version of Adamz's blue glass that I will hopefully be posting soon. I am also working on a different way to apply themes by running a script. I plan on having a goodies download with all goodies inside that you would place in your sdcard and corresponding scripts to apply them all. Since you want a blue theme if you would like to test it out it would be helpful.

phenley

Reaction score
jrummy I wouldn't mind testing it for you as well. Just lemme know what I can do for you

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
jrummy I wouldn't mind testing it for you as well. Just lemme know what I can do for you

Sure... I'll pm you if/when I am going to be testing...

and... I coulndn't sleep tonight and was thinking about scripts (wow, I never knew I would be such a nerd) and just came up with a very useful simple script that is going to make life a lot easier for people. It is so simple I have no idea why anyone hasn't done it yet.. It's my little secret right now but it will be in the next release with a whole bunch of more options. :)

stlcity

Reaction score
Bro anytime you want me to test run anything just pm me. Keep up the great work

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any1 using jrummy's rom's have any recommendations for upgrading the kernel on the ROM...anything fast and stable....im currently running the bekit w/jit enabled OC'ed at 1ghz....

motorhaith

Reaction score
does anyone have an issue using mobile banking? i have loaded the remix rom and everytime i go to open mobile banking for android, it fc... also the program tubedownloader... any help would be appreciated! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.