JRummy's Remix Rom CyanMod 5.0.5-V0.1 (3-21-2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
One thing I am noticing is on occasion the phone is unresponsive...meaning i have to pull the battery and reboot....

May be the Handcent app...I had uninstalled previously on other Rom's thinking that was the problem...it seemed to work on others....

Is anyone else having these issues on these ReMix ROMS?

tdog7879

Reaction score
One thing I am noticing is on occasion the phone is unresponsive...meaning i have to pull the battery and reboot....

May be the Handcent app...I had uninstalled previously on other Rom's thinking that was the problem...it seemed to work on others....

I had one lockup while using handcent and some glitchyness with it But i didnt feel like removing it and installing it but i might have to do it if i run into problems

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

I had one lockup while using handcent and some glitchyness with it But i didnt feel like removing it and installing it but i might have to do it if i run into problems

OK...I C...

I went back to the unmodded version of this ROM so I can test each script and app to c what may cause it....

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
has anybody tries chompsms on this rom, i keep getting force closes.

no i sure haven't...have you uninstalled and reinstalled to kinda troubleshoot it a little....?

yes i did take that step and still have force close issues.any thoughts

hmm...you got me there....im assuming you wiped data/cache partition twice before the install?

Did you do a nandroid restore of data from your previous rom? Maybe thats why if you did....

TD7424

Reaction score
no i sure haven't...have you uninstalled and reinstalled to kinda troubleshoot it a little....?

hmm...you got me there....im assuming you wiped data/cache partition twice before the install?

Did you do a nandroid restore of data from your previous rom? Maybe thats why if you did....

I was running Simply Stunning 2.0.3 before, I did wipe data/cache twice then installed this ROM. Once that was in I used Titanium to reinstall apps. MAybe I should reinstall and then apply titanium with out Chomp, it di force close thru that first backup.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

i was running simply stunning 2.0.3 before, i did wipe data/cache twice then installed this rom. Once that was in i used titanium to reinstall apps. Maybe i should reinstall and then apply titanium with out chomp, it di force close thru that first backup.

yea i'd say thats worth a shot...try uninstalling it and installing through the market instead of titanium...

funk1

Reaction score
hi, i have jrummy remix...adam jit

but i want to know how to install the nextdeep theme on jrummy's remix rom?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
So...it appears for me at least that handcent is the culprit in the unresponsive phone issue...ive removed it and reinstalled twice manually and it has caused issues every time its reinstalled...

tdog7879

Reaction score
How would i get rid of the car dock without removing all those other features from the OP? Also i just want to keep the 3d looking launcher and the droid eye tab launcher ...so which one do i get rid of?....Thanks

tdog7879

Reaction score
So...it appears for me at least that handcent is the culprit in the unresponsive phone issue...ive removed it and reinstalled twice manually and it has caused issues every time its reinstalled...
Try the original kernal ...im not having any FC or problems with handcent

tdog7879

Reaction score
ok so this Rom is running super fast!!! Im getting a benchmark between 190-220 on avg. and thats with live wallpapers but i put all animations on fast with the spare parts app so i dont no if that has anything to do with it ...but so far very happy with the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.