JRummy's Remix ESE53 v0.1 (3-28) 11 LWPs, Fonts, 75+ Scripts & More

kanyewest24

Reaction score
hey JRummy

Great rom was working great, however i got a fc everytime i recieved a phone call so i had to go back to your other rom, anyone else with this issue? it seems to happen only when recieving calls..thanks..keep up the good work

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great rom was working great, however i got a fc everytime i recieved a phone call so i had to go back to your other rom, anyone else with this issue? it seems to happen only when recieving calls..thanks..keep up the good work

hmmm... looks like v.0.2 will have to come out soon. I will work on fixes when I get some time.

ok.. so the bugs everyone has noticed so far are:

-rmlauncher and rmlauncher2 scripts not working
-droid lwps not working
-fc when recieving phone calls
-color of downloads matching the theme

Anything else? I don't want to release something and find another problem I have to fix. Any requests? I'm thinking of making a cyanogen theme too (which would take a while).

wmnomore

Reaction score

hmmm... looks like v.0.2 will have to come out soon. I will work on fixes when I get some time.

Yep same issue here. Also no camera
Hope this gets fixed, cause I love this rom otherwise

phenley

Reaction score
phone problem was an easy fix for me, but I did just notice the absence of the camera. that's the main bug for me right now

EDIT: Other requests that would be cool:

-Script to change clock color to more than just black or white (i.e. blue)
-Terminal with history (think blackdroid's rom has this)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yep same issue here. Also no camera
Hope this gets fixed, cause I love this rom otherwise

Ha.. I didn't even notice I forgot the camera. Wow. I guess I lied when I said there is hq video recording.

phenley

Reaction score
phone problem was an easy fix for me

Care to share your fix?

Just pulled the phone.apk from a theme.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/28407-blue-ese53-theme.html

That's the theme I pulled it from. All you need is the Phone.apk from the theme's /system/app, then use terminal (or root explorer would prob work) to replace the rom's Phone.apk (in /system/app). If that isn't clear lemme know and I'll be more descriptive

EDIT: Just noticed you are already using the theme, so just copy that Phone.apk to your sdcard, then flash this rom and push that apk from sd to system/app

phenley

Reaction score
If you REALLY need a camera/videorecorder asap, you could also use the same process, but pull the corresponding files from an older nandroid

microsnook

Reaction score
Some handcent pics?
I just wanna see what it looks like lol

Steeeler

Reaction score
If you REALLY need a camera/videorecorder asap, you could also use the same process, but pull the corresponding files from an older nandroid

Thanks! I have to remind myself to think simple sometimes! :icon_eek:

Isaiah

Reaction score
Hey. I really love you're roms. I think I've tried everything else, and they're by far my favorite.

Two things I'd love to see, but I could (regrettably) live without:
1, volume buttons to switch when horizontal (mostly for the car/desk dock) so that right is volume up and left is down.

2, your backup feature is awesome, wicked fast. But could you possibly add an option to backup all (or individual apps, whatevers easier) with their user data? like the app that keeps my mileage records, and things I spend a lot of time customizing loose all their attributes.. which is a bummer.

If its too much trouble... Meh. its just something that I'd love to see. Great work though sofar. can't wait for updates!

nikkix

Reaction score
i just want to say i LOVE your rom, and ive had absolutely zero problems with it. however i did see a noticeable difference in my battery so ive switched back to adamz til i can find a fix for it. anyone else experiencing this?

i really like all the blue in it, maybe you could incorporate that into the dial/incoming call screen? :)