JRummy16 Droid X Overclock App issue

scottd21

Reaction score
Hey all I have a question and I am hoping for an answer. I have a Droid X running Liberty 1.5. I also have the Droid X overclock app. I have set my scailing and also set at boot option checked. I also have some profiles setup. Though my problem is everytime I reboot the scailing goes back to default which is the 1000mhz-300mhz not the one I setup. Has anyone come across this? If so did you get it fixed? I have the newest version of the app also. I have uninstalled and reinstalled also.

Thanks
Scott

el_ote

Reaction score
Scott

I am searching for the same answer...there is a forum thread called overclocking 101. 61 pages if I come across answer ill repost here, and ill check bak in case u get the answer. good luck

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dbst

Reaction score
Do you have a custom profile for when the screen is on?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

el_ote

Reaction score
Ok...what I did was change the profile from when off... to when on I is xxxxx. That didnt fix it per say but when I did a bettery pull instead of a reboot, it came back at the overclocked rate. Go fig. Hope this helps

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Did you check you liberty settings under the settings menu to make sure the overclocking is unchecked? If your using a third party app it needs to be unchecked, otherwise you can set up overclocking through settings

droid fetish

Reaction score
Hey all I have a question and I am hoping for an answer. I have a Droid X running Liberty 1.5. I also have the Droid X overclock app. I have set my scailing and also set at boot option checked. I also have some profiles setup. Though my problem is everytime I reboot the scailing goes back to default which is the 1000mhz-300mhz not the one I setup. Has anyone come across this? If so did you get it fixed? I have the newest version of the app also. I have uninstalled and reinstalled also.

Thanks
Scott
try set at boot first and then choose your freqs. for some reason on mine if i choose the freqs. first when i reboot it doesnt take, but boot then freq. does. hope this helps you all.

OP
S

scottd21

Reaction score
I think it works. I set the freq to boot first then did the options. I rebooted and it stayed. Thanks all for the help. If anything changes I will be sure to let you all know.