Jrummy Themed LauncherPro V0.6.6 in all colors! in time for 5.0.9! :)

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you Mike for doing this! You the man.. and save me time and a lot of requests dancedroid

validoption

Reaction score
the DX LP--SWEET!

Figures it would get updated to .6.7 last night, but those are minor changes I can live without.

Great work!

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
the DX LP--SWEET!

Figures it would get updated to .6.7 last night, but those are minor changes I can live without.

Great work!

thats exactly why i didn't spend that much time on this... not to mention big updates next week for LauncherPRO... so I will update it then. (or maybe a few days after in case any bugs come up)

Next week will bring custom wallpapers (choose your own through Launcher) and bug fixes for apps not showing up in drawer in Launcher.

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
i just added up all the views as of right now and it adds up to 919... i think i'm playing the lottery tonight...

aldaudio

Reaction score
ughhhh. i just installed the update for this a couple days ago. i wasnt aware of it, but my launcherpro was set to auto-update for the first time ever :(

now i lost my cool icon for the app drawer, and i really dont feel like redoing my home screens just to get that little guy :(

sad day today.

Arte Suave

Reaction score
Same problem. Loved my Droid x icon. Its gone due to 6.7 update. Tried to reflash, no luck

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
uninstall launcherpro from the manage apps menu and reinstall the update.zip... make sure to take off auto updates in the market...

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
unfortunately yes... you probably will... good idea is to take a snapshot using shootme or drocap of all your screens... makes it a little less painless...

aldaudio

Reaction score
yeah i have done that before, just in case haha.

guess it'll give me something to kill time during work tomorrow.

love your work tho, and its really appreciated!

Arte Suave

Reaction score
I went to uninstall it. There was a tab that was marked 'uninstall update ' clicked that. I'm back on. 6 just like that. All my homescreen settings are gone though

cnmsales

Reaction score
Mike how do i uninstall? tried as you suggested butt uninstall is greyed out. Much thanks in advance.

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
@mike919 Any chance you'd be willing to theme/mod the ADW Launcher so it matches JRummy's different builds.