Jrummy Themed LauncherPro V0.6.6 in all colors! in time for 5.0.9! :)

hamitup

Reaction score
it seems to olny change the color of the icon of launcher pro when installing the orange. is this all it's surpose to do. it didnt change anything else...i wouldnt call this a launcher pro theme change...lol

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
ok, for i think, the third time now? in 3 pages? This is a Launcher. I'm not sure what it is you want "themed". The app drawer open close SHOULD have been changed to the Orange Droidman, and the key depress in menus should be orange as well. There really isn't anything to "Theme" in a launcher since the launcher itself supports the shortcuts/icons used IN the ROM......

are you saying the app drawer is not themed?

this is the SAME "theme" Jrummy had posted on his previous builds, just updated to the latest version of LauncherPRO.

sorry, next time i'll call it "launcherpro with the little droid guy in any color download". instead of "themed..."

hellboar

Reaction score
ok, for i think, the third time now? in 3 pages? This is a Launcher. I'm not sure what it is you want "themed". The app drawer open close SHOULD have been changed to the Orange Droidman, and the key depress in menus should be orange as well. There really isn't anything to "Theme" in a launcher since the launcher itself supports the shortcuts/icons used IN the ROM......

this is the SAME "theme" Jrummy had posted on his previous builds, just updated to the latest version of LauncherPRO.

sorry, next time i'll call it "launcherpro with the little droid guy in any color download". instead of "themed..."

can you tell me if the gsearch widget is supposed to default back to white?

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score

can you tell me if the gsearch widget is supposed to default back to white?

I'll look into that... I could have swore i swapped that out.

hamitup

Reaction score
well mike919...you should ask urself what you want...your the one that posted Jrummy Themed LauncherPro V0.6.6 in all [COLOR=#812528 !important][COLOR=#812528 !important]colors[/COLOR][/COLOR]
! in time for 5.0.9! :) and orange was one of the colors so others and i myself would think that you changed the whole launcher pro to a orange color or what ever color you posted. That means all the icons in the menu i would think would have been changed to an orange tinted color just like the regular launcher pro made it colored. So next time just post it correctly and you wont have as many ppl asking. other than that your doing a great job by helping out in the droid community.

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
well mike919...you should ask urself what you want...your the one that posted Jrummy Themed LauncherPro V0.6.6 in all [COLOR=#812528 !important][COLOR=#812528 !important]colors[/COLOR][/COLOR]
! in time for 5.0.9! :) and orange was one of the colors so others and i myself would think that you changed the whole launcher pro to a orange color or what ever color you posted. That means all the icons in the menu i would think would have been changed to an orange tinted color just like the regular launcher pro made it colored. So next time just post it correctly and you wont have as many ppl asking. other than that your doing a great job by helping out in the droid community.

well, i wouldn't say 3-5 people out of over 500 would consist of "as many people. but thank you ever so much for your advice. I'll make sure i do things your way next time. :)

I don't spend a lot of time on these since fedrico updates this launcher so often. so i just do the basics to get people something. Once this is out of Beta, I will do FULL "Themes".

Sorry if I seem a little upset by being told that I didn't do something correctly. I knew what i was putting out there. if you didn't feel it was done the way you wanted it, you could have just kept it stock launcherPro.

anyway, thanks for trying it out.

hamitup

Reaction score
yea thats what i did cause you didnt do what every one would have expected when you put the thread in. it's better the original launcher pro anyway..more colors...have a nice day

MJ5150

Reaction score
Thanks mike919 for getting this out there. I took your copy, then dropped in my menu icons. It all pushed over just fine and looks great.

-Mike

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
Thanks mike919 for getting this out there. I took your copy, then dropped in my menu icons. It all pushed over just fine and looks great.

-Mike

Great thanks! Feel free to post it up! others may want that! As i've tried to say politely BEFORE to other CERTAIN PEOPLE, that this is in beta and it updates SO often i don't waste TOO much time on it. Glad you got it to your liking!

Mike

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, I cleaned it up in here a bit. Lets remember people that respect is #1 here in the Droid Forums. We don't talk down at each other and call people names. Let's get back to the discussion and treating each other respectfully.

philsfan

Reaction score
mike919, don't worry yourself with people like hamitup! thanks for your launcher man, i'm using it and loving it. having a "themed" launcher is crucial to the droid. thanks

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
thanks! he is right it is VERY basic, but for a reason... J had the new release coming out today and i just wanted to get the latest version out. Plus this changes so often that I will wait until a 1.0 release to make full blown "Themes" as I was "TOLD". Hope everyone enjoys what is here.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that I clean up this place and somebody else has to get into name calling. Cleaned that up too.

Be civil people. Don't force me to close the thread.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
JRummy themed LauncherPRO V0.6.6 TODAYS UPDATE!!

See www.launcherpro.com for Changelog.

Thanks Federico for an awesome Launcher, and thanks Jrummy for all your endless work!

Droid X update themed (thanks Fabulous)

Install as Update.zip

or in using ROM manager reboot into recovery and install .zip from SDcard.

No Red? err Strawberry?

Third post on the first page..

juhrich

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks Mike for your work. I am just a silly girl who loves pink and am very new to all this ROM business. I put on 5.0.9 yesterday and your thing (very technical term :)), today to match. I love the little pink guy flapping his wings. BTW, everything is working like a charm. Don't know what I will do when something sticks or locks up but so far so good.