1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

JRummy Droid Overclock Dropped Calls

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by djsizzy, Feb 28, 2011.

1. djsizzy

djsizzy New Member

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here - I've searched for the last two days and haven't been able to find any threads discussing similar problems. I've been able to answer every other problem I've encountered with the use of this forum, thank you all for that.

Now to the specifics - I am running Liberty 1.5 on the droid x, and I tried ULV, LV and Med and never going above 1.15 on the upper end. I also attempted to create two profiles, for screen on and screen off, which may be complicating matters. I've noticed over the past 3 or 4 days that calls coming in to my phone seem to get dropped a lot more often than they used to, and the only thing I've changed is installing droid o/c.

Is it possible that I've set up the app incorrectly, and it's causing me to drop calls approx 1-2 minutes into the phone call? I was originally thinking that the processor speed might be low (300-400 with the screen off, depending on the profile set up) and doesn't get up to speed in time to sustain a call, but don't know if there is any validity to this. The phone seems to be running smooth otherwise. Has anyone else had any similar problems with the droid overclock app on Liberty 1.5? I know the toolbox has it's own overclock function, maybe I will try using that in the meantime.

I apologize if this is a redundant question - I promise I've conducted multiple searches.
  2. Craig_s

Craig_s New Member

Are you sure your face isn't hitting it off? That was a problem with me on stock liberty l, but I changed the delay in the toolbox to max and it stopped happening.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. djsizzy

djsizzy New Member

Yea, I thought that for a while. I removed the app and haven't had a dropped call since. I suppose it could be a coincidence ...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

function of jrummy.apk