Jorte(Calendar) Issue

dpaine88

Reaction score
So I just got Jorte, major upgrade over the stock calendar. This thing kicks ass.

My only complaint is that the widgets dont update on their own and you need to re-install the widget.

For example, I have the Big Calendar set up as a widget. I click a date and it opens the actual app, then I add in an event. Go back to widget and it doesnt show it on the calendar unless I trash the widget and re-add it.

Is this normal? I can't believe the widget wouldnt update on its own..kinda makes it useless.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I didn't update mine enough to notice that, but I changed mine from Jorte because the update took off the monthly 4x3, to show the entire month. However before I did that, I noticed that Sunday was still highlighted even though it was Monday. I didn't care for that and maybe the widget had to readded. I obviously didn't use it that much...

I choose instead Calender Pad which updates when I add a new event (just tried it). And has the entire month on the screen. This also has the current day highlighted.

dkshaer

Reaction score
The widget does update. Just not right away. I think when an event is added to the app, it syncs to google calendar and then syncs back to the widget. At least that explains the time lag to me.

OP
dpaine88

dpaine88

Reaction score
The widget does update. Just not right away. I think when an event is added to the app, it syncs to google calendar and then syncs back to the widget. At least that explains the time lag to me.

Thanks man, will re-download it haha.