Jones/Cormier brawl

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yesterday during media day for UFC 178, scheduled for Saturday September 27, Daniel Cormier took offense to Jon Jones "invading his personal space", shoved Jones which resulted in a brawl that was more pushing and shoving and security getting involved. Whether this be a result of real animosity or showmanship they will have the opportunity to settle it September 27th where they will be locked into the cage with no one standing in the middle.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I think it's just a way to pump up the buzz.. Fighters don't push and shove.. We throw down. They're just getting people more pumped up over the fight.. Bigger buzz means bigger ppv audience and more ticket sales.. You can bet that they both get a piece of that pie..

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't respect either of them, but Jones is going to destroy Cormier.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Surprise! Jones is hurt. He pulled the same garbage before the Sonnen fight. I just have no respect for this kid.

http://goo.gl/PSAkRy

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Most sanctioned groups will require some kind of proof.. But then again.. When you have doctors that work for you.. It's easy to lie.. Soft tissue injuries can't be disproven..

If you're going to be a champ.. Be a fighting champ imho