1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Joined Contacts Help (Phone and Google)

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by rabooze, Aug 26, 2011.

1. rabooze

rabooze New Member

When I got my Droid Charge from Verizon, we did the backup assistant to move over my contacts. They all showed up with the orange block that signifies saved to Phone. Then when I sync with Google I then have the same contacts with the black G block. The contact list joined these which is nice for navigating the contact list but it makes for duplicates of all info on the contact. So, my questions are

1) How do I fix that?
    2) When I have manually added new contacts on my phone I have selected to save them to my phone instead of google. How can I get those contacts synce to my Google account as well?

Thanks in advance
  2. EmanP223

EmanP223 New Member

I would like to know the same thing. It automatically joins them which is something that I don't want done automatically. You then need to go into each contact seperately and seperate them, a huge pain in the butt. I've also ran into the same problem when I update my contacts (all google contacts) and then run a sync, it doesn't update my google list but my google list updates my phone and the change that I made earier on the phone is undone and lost and not made to my lists. Again, a huge pain in the butt. What am I not doing?
Search tags for this page
android joined contacts
define joined contacts
google joined contacts

joined contact

joined contacts

joined contacts android

samsung charge joined contact
samsung joined contact
samsung joined contacts

what are joined contacts

what is a joined contact