1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Job discount and discount on accessories

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Accessories' started by tu3218, Mar 20, 2011.

1. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

So my dad gets a discount on our bill due to where he works and I'm pretty sure this also includes discount on accessories at the verizon store. I want to go get a case for my new TB, do I need to bring anything to verify we get a discount or will they see it on my account when I go to the store to buy the case?
  2. georgek

georgek New Member

I get a discount also. I went to the store and gave them my phone number and the discount was applied automatically. I didn't have to bring anything else.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App
  3. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

okay thanks!
  4. cplofhds

cplofhds New Member

The discount should show up on the account at the store but you have you tell them to look up tour account. I would also shop online. I usually find there are better deals available on Verizon's website than in the stores.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  5. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

Well there is a particular case my friend bought at the verizon store that I really liked. But I tried looking on verizon's site but the search is horrible. It just combines all phone cases together.