1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

jman09

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jman09, Jan 6, 2010.

1. jman09

jman09 New Member

Hey my name is Jordan I'm a college student and got the Droid on release day. Added a second line so I could upgrade, and just canceled that second line because it will be cheaper for me to pay the $170 fee instead of my higher phone bill. I keep telling myself this is my last upgrade until my contract is up, but then I said that when I got my Pearl Flip in June.
    So far the phone is great.
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Hey Jordan

:welcome: to the mean machine :D

What do you like most so far on your DROID?

Greetz
    Tigger
  3. jman09

jman09 New Member

Everything. Theres too much to pick one thing. But having the fast browser, the variety of apps, and the full keyboard. Some people hate the keyboard but I'm starting to get used to using it, typing on the screen keyboard takes up half the screen and you can't see anything else.