Jitter for XT720

djh816

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am the developer of Jitter for Motorola Droid (a JIT enabler on the market). I am working on a version for XT720 and am in need of a few beta testers. I am unaware of what methods you guys have for restore though right now. There is a very good possibility that the beta could screw up something on the system partition and cause a boot loop if you do not have a backup or SBF (anyone mind telling me if you guys have yet?). If you are interested, please let me know at djh816 -at- gmail.com! Thanks!

EDIT: Sounds like you guys do have an SBF so I need a couple brave souls still :p I can't really offer much other incentive as all my apps are currently free but you'd be more than welcome to remain a beta tester for any future updates. If you don't want to email, PM as well though I will check those less frequently

Last edited:

opiswahn

Reaction score
Seems no one wants to brick their phone ;) neither me. But im looking forward to your app

Sent from my Milestone XT720 using DroidForums App

OP
D

djh816

Reaction score
Seems no one wants to brick their phone ;) neither me. But im looking forward to your app

Sent from my Milestone XT720 using DroidForums App

Well I've got a built version of it specifically for the milestone xt720 but without a tester I can't put it out on the market or release it. My one beta tester never got back to me on wether or not it worked. Still awaiting even a single person so see if it works

opiswahn

Reaction score
Maybe his phone went to shredds ;)
No, seriously, i would like to help you, but i'm kinda chicken, because i can't afford to brick and buy a new phone on a monthly base like some other guys here...

trajano

Reaction score
Can you post the apk and instructions. I am already using the froyo JIT though

OP
D

djh816

Reaction score
No, seriously, i would like to help you, but i'm kinda chicken, because i can't afford to brick and buy a new phone on a monthly base like some other guys here...

well the sbf would recover if anything went wrong but yea I'm just saying I can't release it without a tester.

Also to make it clear this enables JIT only on 2.1. 2.2 and on already have JIT enabled.

hixatchi

Reaction score

well the sbf would recover if anything went wrong but yea I'm just saying I can't release it without a tester.

Also to make it clear this enables JIT only on 2.1. 2.2 and on already have JIT enabled.

You might want to post this testing request on the XDA forums, it seems more active there - Milestone XT720 Android Development - xda-developers

somebody there will be willing to test your jit fix for the XT720