Jitter for XT720

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone XT720' started by djh816, Dec 1, 2010.

1. djh816

djh816 New Member

Hey guys, I am the developer of Jitter for Motorola Droid (a JIT enabler on the market). I am working on a version for XT720 and am in need of a few beta testers. I am unaware of what methods you guys have for restore though right now. There is a very good possibility that the beta could screw up something on the system partition and cause a boot loop if you do not have a backup or SBF (anyone mind telling me if you guys have yet?). If you are interested, please let me know at djh816 -at- gmail.com! Thanks!

EDIT: Sounds like you guys do have an SBF so I need a couple brave souls still :p I can't really offer much other incentive as all my apps are currently free but you'd be more than welcome to remain a beta tester for any future updates. If you don't want to email, PM as well though I will check those less frequently
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  2. djh816

djh816 New Member

Reserved for changelog.
  3. opiswahn

opiswahn New Member

Seems no one wants to brick their phone ;) neither me. But im looking forward to your app

Sent from my Milestone XT720 using DroidForums App
  4. djh816

djh816 New Member

Well I've got a built version of it specifically for the milestone xt720 but without a tester I can't put it out on the market or release it. My one beta tester never got back to me on wether or not it worked. Still awaiting even a single person so see if it works
  5. opiswahn

opiswahn New Member

Maybe his phone went to shredds ;)
    No, seriously, i would like to help you, but i'm kinda chicken, because i can't afford to brick and buy a new phone on a monthly base like some other guys here...
  6. trajano

trajano New Member

Can you post the apk and instructions. I am already using the froyo JIT though
  7. djh816

djh816 New Member

well the sbf would recover if anything went wrong but yea I'm just saying I can't release it without a tester.

Also to make it clear this enables JIT only on 2.1. 2.2 and on already have JIT enabled.
  8. hixatchi

hixatchi New Member

You might want to post this testing request on the XDA forums, it seems more active there - Milestone XT720 Android Development - xda-developers

somebody there will be willing to test your jit fix for the XT720
Search tags for this page

how to dis assemble motorola xt720

sbf for motorola xt720