JIT for SD?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thats why it wouldn't work. I bought the one in the market a last week but had to return it didn't work with Succulent Desire. Or at least not for me. Is it working for you, It say's varied results on bugless and cyan.

out of curiosity what kernel are you running?

V

verian

BEKIT 1000 LV, this time and Chevy 1000 lv the first time. When I paid for jitter.its strange that old files work but new ones won't. Think I'm gonna grab 2.1 stock rooted and try it out just to see.

powerwagon

Reaction score
I'm running bb at 1ghz with p3 jit and running smooth as silk. getting between 152 and 160 on short pack test. not bad for 1ghz.

V

verian

Yea great! We all got that figured out, more looking for the best and newest setup that's available, currently. We got passed the fact that the market app works with BB and Cyan, this was more rom specific.

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
This is the newest jitter

So...how do you apply this? I've never used JIT before, but I'm curious. Not that my Droid isn't pretty fast, I'm just greedy. lol I want to try and and see if it works on my Droid before I purchase the Market app.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
You guys just aren't listening and I am trying to save you some headaches. JIT is not stable and not intended for use on 2.1. Boots in the only dev who claims that JIT works on their ROM. It may work for a bit, but the reboots and FC's will eventually come on other ROMs.

IF YOU WANT JIT, WAIT FOR 2.2.

Last edited:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
to second jhankg, it just doesn't make that much of a difference in anything but mflop scores and short benches, and even then not a huge difference (like the claims on 2.2)... it's really hardly noticeable, if at all, in actual usage of the phone (especially if you're already oc'd), and potentially creates a headache, especially if you don't nandroid before enabling it

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
Guys, I'm plotting world domination here! And JIT is the key to my evil plan! MUHAHAHAHA! MUHAHAHAHA!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
well at least you're honest! :)