Jide Releases Remix OS 2.0 For The Nexus 9 and 10

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The Remix OS by Jide was originally a forked version of Android that was designed for PCs and laptops. The Remix OS has since been transitioned into a tablet OS which brings the desktop experience to your Android tablet.

A Beta version of the software was released back in March which included 32-bit support, dual booting, and OTA updates. Jide has finally released a stable version of Remix OS for the Nexus 9 and Nexus 10. This brings a better multitasking experience to the tablets with floating resizable windows, taskbar, and new notification panel. Grab Remix OS 2.0 for your device below.

Remix OS 2.0 Nexus 9
Remix OS 2.0 Nexus 10

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Point of order, Remix OS originally launched on Jide's Remix Ultra tablet. Then, they released a mini PC running the OS. It was not originally designed for PCs & laptops, though it's gotten a lot more attention since they released it for those devices, breathing life back into old computers & giving them a version of Android.

That said, Remix OS is pretty darn slick. I've been running it on my Ultra Tablet for some time now. Definitely feels more like a PC & more like something made for multitasking.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk