Jetflicks

DebDroid

Reaction score
did anyone subscribe to this? seems expensive to me but I do get bored a lot. does the demo show you which shows are available? i bought it last year but canceled since they were going to charge to subscribe. they didn't have many shows then.

nbajam

Reaction score
Once flash support comes it'll reduce the need for this quite a bit...the demo doesn't show you much of anything.

JohnnyDroid

Reaction score
I subscribed to this a couple of days ago. It's around $4 a month if you pay for a year at once. I did the 3 month deal for $20 to get started.

Picture quality is dvd-good imo. No dropped frames and very clear. The FF/Rewind/Pause controls must be built into android because the Youtube app uses the exact same controls and they don't work very well. If you pause a show and restart it the audio get out of sync with the video. Grrrr, so when you start a show you pretty much have to hang with it.

Their website makes no sense to me insofaras their android app is concerned. And they have a forum and there's a couple of hundred people registered on it but noone can post yet.

The selection of shows is better than I thought it might be. There's 80 or 100 shows listed and about that same number in the "coming soon" section. An interesting thing they do is let users vote on shows that they should offer next. The current vote is on which sci-fi show to offer and there's maybe 10 choices.

Unless the quality goes down I'll probably do the 12 month deal when my 3 months runs out. Did I mention the picture quality? It's damn good. :icon_ banana: