Jesse here

jking1571

Reaction score
Hey all, I am Jesse King, just got a moto droid and still in the learning phases, any helpful suggestions certainly welcome

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome James,
what would you like to know my friend?

OP
J

jking1571

Reaction score
nothing in particular right now, just trying to learn about this amazing phone, just any secrets, tricks or not to do's would be helpful I am sure

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
nothing in particular right now, just trying to learn about this amazing phone, just any secrets, tricks or not to do's would be helpful I am sure

Welcome, jking1571! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

watersrules

Reaction score
I'm not to far ahead of you, I've had the Droid for just over a month.. I recommend spending an hour on this forum and read different threads... a ton of great info. From apps to rooting, there is a lot that you can do w/ your phone.. just soak it all in!! Chances are if you have a specific question you'll be able to find the answer in one of the threads by searching or simply ask!