1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

jenn

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jenn, Mar 17, 2011.

1. jenn

jenn New Member

I cracked the digiitzer on my Droid 2 (cracked digitizer still worked prior to replacement) and a tech at work replaced the digitzer after purchasing a new one from repairsuniverse.com. The new touch screen does not work. The technician at work reopened the phone and checked connections-everything looked fine. I also tried a soft and hard reboot of the phone. I also removed battery. Any suggestions on what to do next?
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Does the screen come on at all?

It is possible the replacement is DOA
  3. jenn

jenn New Member

droid 2

The screen does come on when the phone is turned on. I called repairs universe and they said that their digitizers are tested before shipping so it must be a problem on our end. The tech who installed it (co-worker) said it must be a problem with the digitizer as he checked the installation and everything seemed connected properly. I will probably have to get a new phone as I do not want to spend any more money on this phone in case it can't be fixed.
Search tags for this page

repairsuniverse