JellyBro ROM by EuroSkank

TheRealhamfoshea

Reaction score
I'm in the process of downloading this ROM now, and I wanted to know if anyone on here is currently running it. I just backed up BuglessBeast and I figured I'd give this a try. If any of you are familiar with this ROM, where can I find the nightlies at? I found it through this site Galaxy Nexus Root - Everything for Galaxy Nexus Root, ROMs, and Hacks! and I would like to know where the developer's updates can be found. So if you know, let me know, thanks.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I'm in the process of downloading this ROM now, and I wanted to know if anyone on here is currently running it. I just backed up BuglessBeast and I figured I'd give this a try. If any of you are familiar with this ROM, where can I find the nightlies at? I found it through this site Galaxy Nexus Root - Everything for Galaxy Nexus Root, ROMs, and Hacks! and I would like to know where the developer's updates can be found. So if you know, let me know, thanks.

You can find the ROMs directly from the developer's website. euroskank

[CM10][Jellybro] Toro Nightly Kangs - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki <-- that thread has a discussion where the dev posts. Perhaps other places (xda perhaps?) too.

david14807

Reaction score

I've been downloading the nightlies through ROM MANAGER under Euroskank.