JellyBean Bug?? com.motorola.huxvmm.setting?? WTF??

SmikeyO

Reaction score
How do you enable Sync Service and Verizon Login?

Did you disable Sync Service or Verizon login? I had the same problem and I discovered that it happend because I had disabled both of these apps. This error pops-up when the phone can't read the Backup Assistant Plus storage. All you have to do is enable these two and you are good to go.

I am having the same problem with my Droid Razr. I constantly get sync errors as well as the startup message that com.motorola.vzw.vmm has stopped working.

calbrs04

Reaction score
I am having the same problem with my Droid Razr. I constantly get sync errors as well as the startup message that com.motorola.vzw.vmm has stopped working.

Settings > apps > all > then click on the app and finally the enable button. Sometimes you have to reboot the phone for it to take affect.

SmikeyO

Reaction score
Settings > apps > all > then click on the app and finally the enable button. Sometimes you have to reboot the phone for it to take affect.

Thanks for responding calbrs04. I just checked, and both apps are already enabled. Dang.

Spey

Reaction score
Ever since the Verizon OTA of JB, I get an error everytime, I go into storage in the settings menu.

Doesn't matter, each time I got in there, it says "Unfortunately, com.motorola.huxvmm.setting has stopped."

What the hell is that???

Stock phone, no root.

Also, how do I go back to ICS without rooting? JB=fail.

I remember having error like this a few weeks ago. I believe it turned out to be a corrupted app (uninstall of the app, error was gone).
Appreciate all the other solutions, thanks to all that have already posted to this thread!

whodisname

Reaction score
Yes do a format of the SD card first. If you are any good with computers you can download red lite and find a RAZR m sbf file and it will get you back to ICS. Its pretty easy for someone who is a competent computer user. Also there are very good tutorials. Its up to you.
Edit wow I skipped a whole page!! But if you still want ICS rsdlite still is an option. And the ota update will still be available.