jelly Belly

Hugg727

Reaction score
I will give this a try! Thanks!

Quick question: how do I change that? Ha I feel like such a noob

Are you running SetCPU?

If so you can adjust the sleep setting in the "Main" section when you open the app.

Also dont forget to click the Set on Boot box at the bottom

Reaction score
jelly bean roms are half assed at best. google has not released source codes for it, just features. stick to ics roms until the official update come out. that's my 2cents :biggrin:

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
GalaxyFlatulence said:
jelly bean roms are half assed at best. google has not released source codes for it, just features. stick to ics roms until the official update come out. that's my 2cents :biggrin:

Actually source code for jelly bean has dropped.. it was like a week ago.. and the cyanogen team has already started merging their code with source

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
I would like to have some Jelly Belly for my phone.:rolleyes:

Send from Droid RAZR MAXX

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Love the Trinity kernel so far. 4% battery life loss after 2.5hrs. Sent about 5 text messages and that's about it though, still standby time is amazing.

dezymond, are you using the ICS kernel from Trinity? I click on the JB kernel and nothing is there.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I don't know what happens if you use an ICS kernel on a JB ROM, but it can't mean good things.

Trinity has been a very stable kernel for me and not even a hiccup. I have not had a restart in about the week I've been running it nor any crashes with apps.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
gmen1818 said:
Anyone try cyanogenmod 10 yet?

Was thinking about it but just haven't had time yet

Nexus using Droid Forums

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
are you guys using the setup cpu still or no?

I am not, but as far as I know there is really nothing wrong with it (although not 100% about with JellyBean). I use a large combintion of things, depending on the kernel I am using as all aren't compatible with every option. Franco's app, TricksterMod, LeanTweaks, Trinity's app, built into ROM performance options, and terminal emulator.