jelly Belly

gmen1818

Reaction score
Are there any cool features or customizations with the trinity kernel?

ntrddragn

Reaction score
what setting are you guys using for your kernel? I just install jelly belly and the gapp, no kernels. Was thinking about getting the kernels.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
what setting are you guys using for your kernel? I just install jelly belly and the gapp, no kernels. Was thinking about getting the kernels.
I just install Trinity and let it do its own thing. The colors improved and battery life is incredible. It works and works well, not gonna muck with it.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
dezymond said:
I just install Trinity and let it do its own thing. The colors improved and battery life is incredible. It works and works well, not gonna muck with it.

Thanks.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
dezymond said:
You can also help out the dev and buy the toolkit, give you more control of the kernel/phone. I haven't opted for that, but I am strongly considering.

I didn't even know there was a tool kit. Maybe I'm not reading carefully. :)

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
Anyone else on 3.6 randomly getting a dead screen? Happens once a day or so when the screen is off the power button won't turn it back on. Battery pull fixes the problem.

I suppose I will just have to reflash it and see if that works. I did not dirty wipe but I will try the super wipe this time and see if that fixes it.

nateccnn

Reaction score
RiceCake2000 said:
Anyone else on 3.6 randomly getting a dead screen? Happens once a day or so when the screen is off the power button won't turn it back on. Battery pull fixes the problem.

I suppose I will just have to reflash it and see if that works. I did not dirty wipe but I will try the super wipe this time and see if that fixes it.

Do you have a profile set to change CPU to less than 700 when screen is off. Some of the kernels have reported known issue that phone won't wale back up when set that low.

Nate

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
No problems at all with 3.6. Though when I did restart once it did get stuck at the Google screen for about 3 minutes, then proceeded to boot up normally.

Hugg727

Reaction score

Yes this has happened to me a few times but not every day. I did use superwipe when I flash too. I will take nateccnn's advice and bump up the mhz on the cpu when sleeping

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
nateccnn said:
Do you have a profile set to change CPU to less than 700 when screen is off. Some of the kernels have reported known issue that phone won't wale back up when set that low.

Nate

I will give this a try! Thanks!

Quick question: how do I change that? Ha I feel like such a noob