Jelly bean

eek88dj

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
[Thank you mountainbikermark i was just giving my opinion i had nothing but trouble with Gingerbread many replacements.QUOTE=mountainbikermark;2346779]Let's not make things personal.
Thank you.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post[/QUOTE]

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Hoping we get it. I do have the hacked Google Now installed, but I'm really most interested in "project butter". One of the continuing annoyances I experience is pressing something (any kind of shortcut or function anywhere), seeing the selection flash (indicating I did in fact press the button) and then just having it do nothing and I have to press it again... sometimes even a third time.

Does "project butter" finally eliminate that?

1coopgt

Reaction score
Hoping we get it. I do have the hacked Google Now installed, but I'm really most interested in "project butter". One of the continuing annoyances I experience is pressing something (any kind of shortcut or function anywhere), seeing the selection flash (indicating I did in fact press the button) and then just having it do nothing and I have to press it again... sometimes even a third time.

Does "project butter" finally eliminate that?

The Project butter I heard about was a firmware update for Jellybean on the Asus Transformer Infinity TF700. Supposedly the update my TF700 got yesterday is project butter. Still doesn't bring it up to 4.2 yet though . Must be people are calling a lot of updates project butter these days .

skipbl92

Reaction score
There have been a lot of App. updates recently, so you know Jelly Bean is coming. Hopefully Q1 of 2013, but you never know with Moto & Verizon.

mdav84

Reaction score
Went to check my system updates this morning an for whatever reasons it says "downloading updates you will be notified when it is complete" lets hope after i have jelly bean.

Redalert

Reaction score
Went to check my system updates this morning an for whatever reasons it says "downloading updates you will be notified when it is complete" lets hope after i have jelly bean.

Um.. well???

skipbl92

Reaction score
I checked for updates on my phone and it said there was an update (330+MB), I clicked download and it failed. I checked again and it said my phone was up-to-date. Man I wish I had taken a screen shot first.

Redalert

Reaction score
I checked for updates on my phone and it said there was an update (330+MB), I clicked download and it failed. I checked again and it said my phone was up-to-date. Man I wish I had taken a screen shot first.

Weird man... hopefully soon

JClintB

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me

Same thing happened to me, said I had a 330+ download, I hit download and it said it failed, tried again and it said phone was up to date. This sucks!

Redalert

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, said I had a 330+ download, I hit download and it said it failed, tried again and it said phone was up to date. This sucks!

Just got it myself... failed

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Update was pulled, it was an accidental release by Moto...

ServerTech

Reaction score
Now it takes a while, then says its not available at this time, try again later.