jelly bean

teksavag

Reaction score
I've tried every jb ROM out so far and to me they have all had issues. From one not letting me sign into YouTube to the other being generally slow... has anyone e else had any issues with these ROMs?

mcinvaille

Reaction score
Since you use a RAZR why don't you try the official release. I have been using it with zero issues except no Circles Widget (although I think there is a fix for that but I have yet to put in the time to find it) and the com.vmn module fails which doesn't cause an issue for me. It is much more smooth, I think faster and I love it. I was rooted but as I understand it you do not have to be (I could be wrong here as I always root just to stick to the man).

Optimus1970

Reaction score
It is much better than ICS. My GPS snaps in immediately and I have noticed that the battery DOES last longer, also I like the Google Now. I am very happy with this release, I just do not understand why Verizon pulled it after releasing it. I installed the update that was released on xmas then pulled.... freaking works great! Here is the link to the install and the files. One thing though, I had to follow the thread about regaining root, using the files linked to on the thread. I had to run it twice but then it worked. Other thread say the same thing about uninstalling SU before install.

[Leaked-Ota][Cdma][4.1.2] Jelly Bean 98.72.8 (12/27/12) - xda-developers