1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Jelly Bean Trouble...

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by sugarfoots, Jan 25, 2013.

1. sugarfoots

sugarfoots New Member

Hi all-

Sorry if this has been asked, or if I'm in the wrong spot.

I downloaded and installed the JB leak from Christmas on my XT912 and all was good. Now I am having issues with my notifications. Not that big a deal, except when the boss calls several times and I miss every one of them... I called VZW about the issue (not telling them about the JB leak) and they are sending me a replacement. My question is this: Is there a way to go back to GB, and should I even worry about it?
    I can't imagine that there is a room full of techs opening each box and looking at the device and trying to determine if it has been rooted or flashed, the cost of paying all of these people would surely outweigh the replacement costs of all the phones. Then again, I've been wrong before.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
  2. doniago

doniago Member

No, there's no way to go back to an earlier version. Every thread I've seen that discusses the JB upgrade mentions this, btw.
  3. sugarfoots

sugarfoots New Member

I've read the same. I was just hoping that maybe there was some super secret information out there someone was holding onto.

As to the second part of my question... Do you think it matters? Will VZW look to see if something not stock is running?
  4. Krenzy

Krenzy New Member

Its possible they would look, but no you can't revert once you've upgraded. Can you describe a little better the issues you're having? Is it only one contact or all?