Jelly Bean RAZR/MAXX Christmas 2012 Update?

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Why would anyone do this update ON PURPOSE? Its half baked. The swipe to the right of the home screen for music controls is not there. You have to confirm turning the stupid phone off. Extra steps to get to the simple alarm clocks. The computer cannot even FIND the internal storage. All those are renamed - most likely for testing! Not release! And all folders there appear empty. Which tells me haha your stuff is gone. Too bad so sad. More 3G than 4G in a strong 4G area where I never saw 3G kick in. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and get this crap update off my once stellar phone.

Not sure what you're talking about. My phone is doing and showing everything you say it's not. Music controls I could careless I use poweramp, Don't remember how the ICS alarm was but I had to click ONE thing to get an alarm....WOW ONE CLICK! (I know somethings are so difficult in life), Computer finds internal storage just fine, and all my stuff is where I left it. Used LTE on/off app and 3G came on instantly and 4G works just perfect. So no...not to bad so sad for me, more like WINNING!!dancedroid

jeppes

Reaction score
Did yall see there is no weather app in this jelly bean update i installed the razr m homescreen circle widget app and weather app without out root and it works

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Redalert

Reaction score
Did yall see there is no weather app in this jelly bean update i installed the razr m homescreen circle widget app and weather app without out root and it works

Where did u get the razr m homescreen circle widget app?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

jeppes

Reaction score
I got it from here i can try to upload it here

Ut3jaw

Reaction score
Got 1.82 to work via power usb port

make sure the .bat file you are running is in the same folder as the files it is looking for

Seems it wanted/needed to be plugged into a poper USB port for some reason. Utility is running now though has been stuck on writing 'devtree' ok for about 20 mins so far...should i be concerned or is this normal for it to be stuck at thsi point?

To Be Conintued?...

mettech

Reaction score
Has there been an official word about this from Verizion yet?

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)

I also noticed this. But this is probably gone because of Google Now being able to provide weather updates. Just my thought though.

Redalert

Reaction score
I got it from here i can try to upload it here

Can u upload it sometime for me, thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

blackhawk1134

Reaction score
So why do I keep seeing that this update is still going out if it was pulled? I don't want it if it's buggy... Ics trashed our battery already

Ut3jaw

Reaction score
Yeah. After a while, the download stopped. Now it says my phone is up to date. Bummer.

OK, for anyone who cares and Has Been Following My Newbie Circus Show, I Have razr maxx,Was Rooted On Ics, Had Removed S Bunch Of Bloatware Thinking I WasSmart. Turns Out That If You Aren't Stock, your Update Doesnt Work. AfterRe-Bloating My Phone (Thank You Mat P. For 1.82 Utility) I Continued On My Foolish Quest To Get Jelly BeAn, Undeterred By The NaY Sayers,Knowing I May Regret It But Want Better Buttery Life That Badly, I Rerooted Aftet Bloating My Phone Back To Stock.221, RStored Backup. Rechecked HOtspot Entitlement, Used Ota Voodoo Root Keeper To Backup Root,Restarting Phone After Every Change., And Upgraded To JellY bean Via File Ssved On Sd. I Am Now On Jelly Bean,Hotspot Ok(Entitlement Check Stayed), And Swype Cspitslizing Everything Is The Only Bug I've Seen Thus FaR. All My Apps/Data Are There. All 'seems'Very Good At This Point. FOllowed all Instructions To A T And Was Successful At Keeping Root And Entitlement. Just Fyi And Thanks To Those Who Helped This noob.