Jelly Bean RAZR/MAXX Christmas 2012 Update?

moset

Reaction score
I guess that smoothness is "Project Butter"?
I love butter.
How much screen on time?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Correct. You can use Bluetooth transfer, but without the NFC chip, you're stuck. There are a variety of NFC MicroSD Cards available now simply enter "NFC MicroSD" into a Google search and you'll see plenty. I have no knowledge of how well they work but if you're in need, it may be worth a try.
I did Google it. Looks like someone (who would that be? :p ) started a thread on it nearly a couple weeks ago.

Sucks that if I wanted to use the NFC chip, I'd have to give up my 32GB MicroSD card. They only have up to 4 GB of NFC MicroSD cards at this time, I believe. :(

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
I did Google it. Looks like someone (who would that be? :p ) started a thread on it nearly a couple weeks ago.

Sucks that if I wanted to use the NFC chip, I'd have to give up my 32GB MicroSD card. They only have up to 4 GB of NFC MicroSD cards at this time, I believe. :(

I think there are 8GB cards out there somewhere, but would you really use all 8GB? I have tons of stuff on my sdcard now and only use about 3GB, 4 at the max.

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I think there are 8GB cards out there somewhere, but would you really use all 8GB? I have tons of stuff on my sdcard now and only use about 3GB, 4 at the max.

True, I have a 32GB MicroSD card that I bought but actually don't even use. I have about 29 GB of music, but it's all been uploaded to my Google Music. I could stream it if I wanted to. However, started using Pandora shortly after getting my phone. I had an account, just never really used it all that often.

Haven't seen any of these NFC MicroSD cards on Amazon, yet. Are these NFC MicroSD cards only available through manufacturers? I'd like to know if anyone here has one on their MAXX.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Oh it was like 3 hours and half hours

So just out of curiosity what do you have display set to? Auto brightness? Do you have display power saver checked? I am trying to figure how you a another person have display percentages and OS in the 30

pdoxsey

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue where stock music app disappeared after JB update?

GotnFX

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue where stock music app disappeared after JB update?

I have it.. You may have to download it from the Google Play....go to my apps swipe left and there will be a list of all your apps and and everything else.. If not look up Google play music.

pdoxsey

Reaction score
I have it.. You may have to download it from the Google Play....go to my apps swipe left and there will be a list of all your apps and and everything else.. If not look up Google play music.

Thanks. I have Google Play. I'm looking for the app that was called Music that used to be there that I used to play music that's on the SD card.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Thanks. I have Google Play. I'm looking for the app that was called Music that used to be there that I used to play music that's on the SD card.

I guess I never used it.. Lol. I was under the impression that play music was stock. Sorry..

Toyotaguy82

Reaction score
Today my maxx was telling me my battery was unknown and a ? In the battery icon. I called Verizon after doing a power cycle and the hard boot with the volume and power button. They told me to do a fdr to fix it. So i did and seamed to work. Since i was on the phone i asked when is jelly bean getting released. He said soon. They offered me a while back after the ics problems started with my phone after 4 attempts to walk away from the contract. I chose not to since they have the best service where i live. They promised me month after month there is going to be a fix. The other phone that was offered was a nexus. It was far worse than any of the phones i had prior. Sorry for the rant.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)

Can't ever go wrong with poweramp. Definitely worth the price imo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

s_cuttic

Reaction score
How's the GPS working? Any problems like on ics when it would search and search and never find your location? Or how you enable GPS but when you open Google maps the GPS icon doesn't even show in the status bar? GPS aids fixes the problem for me most of the time but I'm just wondering if jb fixes the GPS issue.