JB problem

mikeichs

Reaction score
Reload the apk..and then open it up and uninstall recovery...For the longest time I didn't have the app in the drawer and ss was still booting up..reloaded apk and uninstalled from there. That should work.

Did that and ss is completely gone now. I did a complete unroot and the installation still fails.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Did that and ss is completely gone now. I did a complete unroot and the installation still fails.

So now are you trying to get the OTA JB? What version OS are you on ICS .211?

GotnFX

Reaction score

mikeichs

Reaction score
Here is a link that may help you out

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/11872-droid-razr-utility-190-windows-mac-linux-all-in-one/

I am sure there is another one where I believe all you have to do is side load the update from JB leak to official JB OTA. Let me see if I can find it.

I am not sure why you are getting a failure for the OTA...did you freeze or remove a system app?

Tried side loading and it fails too. I guess I'm just going to stick with the Xmas eve leak.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Tried side loading and it fails too. I guess I'm just going to stick with the Xmas eve leak.

I'm guessing its gotta be that the JB leak isn't stock..something was loaded or frozen. I've heard people have issues due to Beats..