JB problem

Whitemike358

Reaction score
Ever since the download this morning my phone will not ring using my ringtones. It just keeps repeating the Droid notification over and over when someone is calling. I've went to volume settings three times and picked the default ringtone i want but still, when someone calls all i hear is DROID........DROID........DROID

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Ever since the download this morning my phone will not ring using my ringtones. It just keeps repeating the Droid notification over and over when someone is calling. I've went to volume settings three times and picked the default ringtone i want but still, when someone calls all i hear is DROID........DROID........DROID

Have you tried rebooting your phone, that seemed to solve a lot of issues? Or perhaps a fdr as last resort

We are the Droid!!
You will be assimilated!!
Resistance is futile!!

devdeuce

Reaction score
Just updated to jb and my wi-fi no longer works. I've rebooted several times. It is constantly connecting and it says signal strength is poor even though I'm sitting right next to it. I double checked with my computer and it is on the other side of the house, it connected no problem with full signal strength. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Apologies if this was discussed elsewhere.

There is no spoon

OleManDan

Reaction score
Just updated to jb and my wi-fi no longer works. I've rebooted several times. It is constantly connecting and it says signal strength is poor even though I'm sitting right next to it. I double checked with my computer and it is on the other side of the house, it connected no problem with full signal strength. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Apologies if this was discussed elsewhere.

There is no spoon

I did the reset and had to re-enter the password for my wifi, but it works w/o a hitch.

devdeuce

Reaction score
I did the reset and had to re-enter the password for my wifi, but it works w/o a hitch.

I tried that too. Thanks though. It doesn't seem to be picking up the signal. It sees the network but has no bars or sporadic on the signal

There is no spoon

devdeuce

Reaction score
I tried telling it to forget network. After that it showed full signal strength, then when i put in the password and hit connect, lost all bars and it just continuously tries to connect with absolutely no luck

There is no spoon

devdeuce

Reaction score
To add to this, the symbol for wifi that'd usually be in notification bar next to 3g is not there even though wifi is turned on

There is no spoon

Dingbat

Reaction score
Ditto

I have the exact symptoms of Devdeuce. Tried the "forget" thing and nada.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Don't know. I'm on 98.72.16 and WiFi is working perfectly for me.

devdeuce

Reaction score
Battery is awful, Swype doesn't work, everything is clunky, and can't connect to wifi

There is no spoon

Reaction score
Haven't had any issues yet. Battery life is good. I say job is a great os ICS had potential but the final build was awful. The leak was better

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

devdeuce

Reaction score
I did a search and discovered that the wifi issue is not a new one or only an issue for the razr. It does seem to be a jelly bean issue. Unfortunately i didn't find an answer on any of the several forums i found a similar thread on. Hopefully someone on here knows something

There is no spoon

xtor

Reaction score
I did a search and discovered that the wifi issue is not a new one or only an issue for the razr. It does seem to be a jelly bean issue. Unfortunately i didn't find an answer on any of the several forums i found a similar thread on. Hopefully someone on here knows something

There is no spoon

This is why I'll be sticking with 215 for awhile, no issues

2nd Amendment