JB Beta Testing

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Google now does not suck down your battery. Locational services do. If you want the full experience then turn locational services on. This will drain your battery. If you just want to have the search options and have cards appear when you Google search then turn locational services off. Its not that big of a difference.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Looking forward to giving JB a spin on the Bionic before I upgrade if timing works out. Enjoying it on my ASUS Infinity tablet thus far. Google Now is kinda fun. When you use it, tell it to "Do a barrel roll". Seems like JB was a pretty solid release for Android, after the last few, I think I will kick-back and enjoy the experience for a while.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Jb is awesome. The most stable ROM in my opinion lol I'm sure deduct will shoot me because I said that lol

deduct

Reaction score
Naw dog. I agree, it is pretty stable. Impressive considering jb is not officially released for bionic yet. I just need a good camera or I would use it as my daily.

atan420

Reaction score
Naw dog. I agree, it is pretty stable. Impressive considering jb is not officially released for bionic yet. I just need a good camera or I would use it as my daily.

I started using Camera ZOOM FX on Hashcode/dhacker's 11/10 build of AOKP for the bionic and it works great. much better than 360

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
deduct said:

Ya I use fx camera. Common join team jelly bean! Lmao