1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

JB battery life

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX HD' started by Ryguy213, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Ryguy213

Ryguy213 New Member

My battery life has significantly improved since the JB update. Anyone else? Also, I barely noticed an increase in smooth operation. Not that I care, but just curious as to the way JB is affecting everyone else's phones. Any thoughts?
  2. swharshbar

swharshbar New Member

Too soon for me to tell. I installed JB last night, and gave the phone a good work out. Charged it last night, and so far almost 6 hours use, I'm only down to 93% battery remaining.
  3. robdec17

robdec17 New Member

Updated yesterday and everything seems fine. very smooth, no stuttering changing screens and battery seems to be about the same. 6 1/2 hrs and Im at 90%. Been streaming some spotify , about 30 min
  4. Boneebone

Boneebone New Member

I Updated on Monday and I noticed Battery Life is noticeably better after it had a few days to stabilize.
  5. notbitter

notbitter New Member

I just installed yesterday. My first day was considerably worse than it has been on ICS, but I'm guessing it takes a while to smooth out (plus, I'm using it more trying out the new stuff). Today seems a little better, but still not as good as it was. A couple of days will provide a better test. It does seem like screen percentage is a little lower compared to ICS, which, since the screen has been on quite a bit, I take as a promising sign for once things calm down.
  6. Gleason81

Gleason81 New Member

I'm not sure if it's the JB upgrade or just the battery conditioning (only about a half dozen good charges since purchase). Either way I was at 74% after unplugging from a full charge at 7am until 530pm. IMPRESSIVE!
  7. Kaos2flo

Kaos2flo New Member

No change in battery life for me. Just better performance and improvements.
Search tags for this page

harley battery seems weak charging fine

is battery life better on razar maxx on jb or ics?